Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Memory That Will Not Be Forgotten

First time i reach HBP during my interview day.
That's the moment when i get to know about USM.
Before this i never mention to anyone about this campus.
during the interview time i already set that if i get into this U i must prepare to be tough.
when the result came out, it make me cry.
i not preparing anything to further my study 
until my bestfriend ask me to wake up and back to reality.
so it what i want the most.
Bachelor of Quantity Surveyor.
i don't have any other choice than this.

when the first time i enter the class i get to know with others.
try to make myself comfortable with all the things.
first month at HBP really make me cry all the time.
about the project, class and assignment.
everything make me want to give up.
until one day my mum said something that i can't protest.
"It your dream, you always say that to mama, 
 Mama never ask you to take the course,
 You want it, and you already get it,
 It your dream and make it,
 If you can finish it, mama and papa will be very happy,
 Because it is the best 50th birthday present from you to us."

It make me realize,
no one ever mention to me to take the course.
i the want who choose it so i must take all the risk.

for me, this RUS 104 is the started.
after this i must continue my 2 and half years more.
so i must get to used with all the way of life here.
with all the friends that always support one another.
i thing it a good chance for me.
i'll never give up.
i know what i want, and i know what i did.
so hope everything going to be smooth.

Albatross family

everything we did together

My 3 years Family

My first friends in HBP

PIMPIN SISWA make us to know one another

Senior and Junior together as 1

First work as a Quantity Surveyor 2013/2014

Last Project
New Memory
Friendship Never End
Love 1 another
Friendship Never End


No comments:

Post a Comment