Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Project 6A & 6B

this is project really make me like an owl...
most of my time, i stay at the studio thinking about the design...
although i'm just a quantity surveyor but i like to see the progress of the work in details...
i always comment about the design until my group designer say i very cerewet... 
hahaha... :D
before i forget this is my happy 16 HYPER7 members, 
with DR SYARMILA as my new studio master...
and finally during the presentation...
although something happen that morning...
we manage to present our A1 board...
huh, it very tired but very fun...
love it, the lecturer like our presentation...
n it make me feel like WOW!...
hope our amphitheatre design will be ok...




this is our CO-LEAF amphitheatre...
and our company name is
COCOS NUCIFERA... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment